Pages

1/03/2018

Ask

I have written an account of why I attempted suicide, but I cannot make it public for the sake of those whose similar condition(s) I may worsen due to the account's very depressing nature.

Should you wish to read it, ask.

Message me on Facebook, Gmail, or leave a comment.

Why have I written it? To get it off my chest. To seek attention. To raise awareness. To correct the view of some people who still seem to view me as some sort of knight, valiantly fighting a tough battle when I'm actually a frail, selfish boy. A bit of each of these reasons, perhaps.

I know there are a few out there who understand my situation...I do not know whether that makes me more glad or sad.



"One forgets
that one is one.
I must try
to

remember this."

- M. Danielewski, House of Leaves.





"When you feel so tired but you can't sleep,
Stuck in reverse"

- Coldplay, Fix You.




You're a bit late, Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment